A Fiduciary Firm focused on you
We are an independent registered investment advisor firm designed to objectively provide advice without conflict of interest. Our mission is to be transparent with our clients and provide advice that is truly in their best interest. We operate with the highest of fiduciary standards and consider a long-term relationship built on trust and transparency to be our ultimate goal.
We offer private individuals, corporations and self-managed superannuation funds professional financial asset management services. We guide and advise our clients to the best solutions which will suit their personal needs, Our products deliver superior performance in today’s markets, and we continually develop new solutions to meet your investment needs in the future.
We provide investors with a low risk investment, which aims to make absolute, positive returns regardless of market conditions. Our asset management model offers access to client’s capital, safety of their investment and capital protection (Because their fund are kept in segregated accounts). Risk management is a priority and all managed accounts are administered with very strict investment criteria.
Our Financial Planning Services
- We review family records, budgeting, personal liability, estate information and financial goals.
- Take our free risk assessment survey. here/We analyze the client’s income tax and spending and planning for past, current and future years; then illustrate the impact of various investments on the client's current income tax and future tax liability.
- We analyze investment alternatives and their effect on the client's portfolio
We review existing policies to ensure proper coverage for life, health, disability, long-term care, liability, home and automobile.
- We analyze current strategies and investment plans to help the client achieve his or her retirement goals.
- We review the client’s cash needs at death, income needs of surviving dependents, estate planning and disability income.
- We assist the client in assessing and developing long-term strategies, including as appropriate, living trusts, wills, review estate tax, powers of attorney, asset protection plans, nursing homes, Medicaid and elder law.
Financial Planning can be defined as a "process of developing strategies to help people manage their financial affairs to meet life goals.”
The art and science of investment mix and policy, matching investments to objectives, asset allocation and balancing risk against performance.
Regulation, Disclosure & Transparency
In addition to providing you with detailed brochures outlining our services, fee structure etc. (see right), as a Registered Investment Advisor, additional information about Bellwether Capital (CRD # 286136) is also available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Our Fidiciary Oath and Letter
Because we believe all investors should have access to advice that is in their best interests, we invite you to download our Fiduciary Oath and Letter,
Why choose Bellwether Capital?
- We abide by a fiduciary standard, which always puts the client's interests first.
- We view transparency to our clients as a core value and believe it is essential in creating a relationship built on trust.
- We believe all people should have access to expert financial advice regardless of the amount of assets they have to invest.
- We work with clients to identify a proper risk score and allocate their investments based upon their risk sensitivity. This discipline will alleviate panic selling, trend chasing, market timing, and other mistakes that harm investors, damage investment portfolios and impair financial plans.
- We offer two billing plans to give clients options for what best fits their needs.
- We have a background that enables us to discuss complex trading strategies with sophisticated investors. However, our specialty is having clear conversations with non-financial clients and discussing investments and objectives in simple terms.
- We use latest technology to develop and monitor our clients' investment portfolios and financial plans in order to obtain optimal accuracy, client usability and presentation.
Who we serve
We are excited to work with clients living throughout the USA through virtual planning tools and meetings. We locally serve clients in New York State.
Our Client Onboarding Process
We have developed a strategy that outlines exactly what you can expect from us throughout this process. Once we decide to work together, three meetings will be scheduled within the first 45 days that will allow us to begin building a foundation for a successful working relationship.
Click here for a more details on our Financial Planning Process. Click here for a more details on our Financial Planning Process. Click here for a more details on our Financial Planning Process.
"Let;s take the next step together"
Frequently Asked Questions:
Now, more than ever, a client wants ‘‘peace of mind’’ when it comes to the safety of financial assets.
Financial Professional: A registered representative is an independent business owner who provides financial guidance to their clients and is typically paid a commission when you purchase a financial product. An Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) is an independent business owner who provides financial guidance to their clients and is generally paid a fee for either managing assets, giving advice, or both.
Investment Firm: A broker-dealer processes the commission business of registered representatives licensed with the firm and holds responsibility for regulatory compliance and adherence to securities laws. A Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) processes the fee-based business of IARs licensed with the firm and holds responsibility for regulatory compliance and adherence to securities laws.
Custodian: Pershing LLC, National Financial Services, LLC, and select firms provide the trade execution, clearing, custody, and other services for securities and related transactions.
Your Investments: Mutual funds, managed accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
Foreign currency investing differs from the stock, bond and mutual fund markets in that returns of FX investing are not normally correlated to other markets. The US equity markets have historically gone up and down with the US economy’s strengths and weaknesses. Bellwether Capital managed FX accounts may have gains consistently without regard to bull or bear market cycles in the stock or bond markets. Of course, the cash FX and FX futures markets have experienced losses. This lower correlation between the traditional equity and bond markets returns and Bellwether Capital managed FX accounts provides a valuable contribution to investor portfolios in the form of diversification. There are many articles and books that discuss the advantages of diversification into non-traditional asset classes.
* Some people seek financial planning when a material life changing event has occurred or is expected to occur. Such events could be: Marriage, retirement, college planning, a death in the family, divorce, or the birth or adoption of a child.
* Sometimes, people need financial planning guidance when they are evaluating the financial merits of changing jobs, buying or selling a business, or purchasing a new home.
* Financial Planning can be extended to business owners as they seek to evaluate their current or prospective retirement plans, executive compensation, succession planning, or employee education.
* Others choose to create a retainer arrangement to have various financial planning services for their situation on an ongoing basis.
Diversifying advisors may provide you insight to the different levels of service other investment professionals provide. However, this perceived diversification may result in inadequate financial planning due to a lack of knowledge of holdings elsewhere, as well as potentially unsuitable investment allocations due to the lack of knowledge of material changes to your account(s) with other institutions. The investor also may be able to save on overall investment related expenses by consolidating accounts and taking advantage of relative economies of scale.
No, Bellwether Capital Management is registered as a Commodity Trading Advisor (“CTA”).and a Forex firm. Hedge funds typically co-mingle client monies into a “fund” that have lock-out periods, where funds can only be withdrawn at certain times. Other hedge fund restrictions typically include higher initial minimum investments amounts (sometimes $1,000,000 to $10,000,000) and holding the clients’ funds within their largely unregulated entity versus with a registered firm. Bellwether Capital Oculus Trading Strategy Program involve funds deposited at a regulated U.S. clearing broker held in the name of the client. Furthermore, Bellwether Capital has no access to a client’s funds, only access to make investments in the account. All withdrawals are strictly under the client’s sole control. Another advantage of Bellwether Capital’s offering is that it is a completely liquid investment, which can be turned into cash in just a few days. It is important to emphasize however, that this is not to be considered a short term investment
A broker/dealer is a company that a registered investment professional is required to affiliate with in order to buy or sell investment products on behalf of investors. The broker/dealer holds responsibility for regulatory compliance and adherence to securities laws. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) delegates the supervision of financial advisors to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
An independent financial professional is not an employee of an investment or financial services firm – they are an independent business owner. They have the freedom to structure their business in a manner that best serves their clients. The independent financial professional utilizes the services of the broker/dealer to process investment business, provide services such as practice management and education.
The foreign exchange market, also referred to as the “Forex” or “FX” market is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of approximately USD 3.5 trillion. Foreign exchange trading is the simultaneous buying of one currency and selling of another. Many of the world's currencies are on a floating exchange rate and are traded in pairs; for example Euro/Dollar or Dollar/Yen. Generally speaking, only professional traders are able to access the global FX market pricing. Others interested in trading FX generally use clearing brokers, referred to as Futures Commission Merchants (“FCM”). Bellwether Capital receives and trades its FX prices from Forex.com (Gain Capital LLC).
Financial Planning can be done on an “as needed” basis through various engagements that have a start and an end or on an ongoing basis through a financial planning retainer fee
Take our Risk Analysis
The requirement that a financial advisor must “Know Your Client”, including his/her tolerance for taking risks, is a universal requirement amongst investment regulators around the world. The Bellwether Capital evaluation questionnaires made available to prospective clients below is quick, free and can be completed without any obligation
Open an Account
Open an Account in 3 easy steps: Click the button below to get started, submit necessary documentation via our secure server, Log in to your new account, and deposit funds. To complete this application, you’ll need Date of birth Residential address, Employer's name and address (if applicable), Tax identification number. (SSN, ITIN, EIN, ID Number)